• Full service supplier to the automotive industry for over 60 years
• Irvin’s products include seat covers, cargo shades, armrests and sun visors. Recently Irvin expanded activities and products in the medical, outdoor recreation, aerospace and mass transit industries.
• Located in Pontiac, Michigan
• Houses a team of over 130 associates dedicated to sales, product development, testing, design, procurement, logistics and manufacturing
Design and Development Center
• 15,000 sq. ft.
• Staffed with 24 associates representing 400 years of combined experience
• Utilize cutting edge technologies to emulate our manufacturing environment creating production representative prototypes
• Irvin maintains a staff of testing and validation professionals in our 5,000 sq. ft. quality lab
• Lab augmented by external A2LA certified testing houses
• Irvin’s manufacturing footprint over 452,000 sq. ft.
• Irvin’s manufacturing facilities are located in three low-cost, North American locations
• Over 8,050 manufacturing associates
Irvin uses both flexible and die board cutting technologies:
• Support production requirements with 10 flexible (Gerber / Lectra) cutters
• Roller press for leather cutting, and two 350 ton Bruno presses.
Irvin’s manufacturing facilities boast an array of sewing and assembly technologies including:
• Sonic welding
• Heat transfer labels
• Embroidery and decorative sewing
• Programmable and controlled sewing (doc-u-sew)
• Robotic silicone application
• Utilizes advanced quality, poke-yoke, and end-of-line equipment in all of our production cells
• All of Irvin’s facilities proudly display MMSDC Certification, TS 16949-2009 and SO 14001-2004 Certificates of Achievement